I contacted PTS Abseiling Ltd and asked them for a quote to clean my outside windows on a high tower block in London.They sent a child to give me the quote.

PTS Abseiling Ltd clearly has NO idea what they are doing. This child called Jamie Corkhill in a *** MAN; he quoted me 70% over my largest quote. On Jamie Corkhill web site he claimed all his employees are fully trained yet Jamie Corkhill could provide no paperwork to back his claim. He then became very aggressive threatening to send his gypsies around to burn the office down.

DO NOT USE JAMIE CORKHILL OR HIS COMPANY PTS ABSEILING Ltd. Jamie Corkhill and his thugs will ripp you off and then threaton you with violence.

THEY ARE SCAM MEN.I

Pooley wrote the review because of pricing issue at PTS Abseiling. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants PTS Abseiling to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was jamie corkhill should be spoken too. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by PTS Abseiling pts abseiling external cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with PTS Abseiling?

Comments

Good evening I am Mr Corkhill who you are very kindly referring too. Thank you for you kind endorsements. However I hVe had the courage and brains to set up my legitimate and extremely successful but more importantly honest and respectful company which unfortunately others are unable or not intelligent enough to do or succeed.

to Anonymous #1153063

Your dad paid for the whole thing lol!

I went to norton knatchbull school with Jamie Corkhill, I used to go round his house and do what normal school boys do but there is something very worrying about Jamie Corkhill which has bothered me for years. I have often thought of contacting the police to report him as I knew what he was doing was illegal but my dad always said just leave it alone.. so I have.

to sam #1060670

What did he do then?

I worked with Jamie Corkhill last year on a job up north.The guy was a joke !!

He has no idea what he is doing, he will end up killing someone or himself (no loss)because of his lack of knowledge on the job. I will never work for Jamie Corkhill or Pts Abseiling again. He even advertises for workers for jobs on FaceBook ???? the guy needs his head checked.

I got to know some of the other guys and they all laugh at him behind his back.

Most of them are decent hardworking lads but they all feel the same about him.I cant even say what nickname they have for him as I dont think i can post swear words on here.

Yes I had a similar problem with his company two years ago. I would touch them with a barge pole.

to Anonymous #1153073

On companies house it shows this company was only set up in 2014 so how could you of had a problem 2 years ago???